Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life Whizzes by

Well, as you can see I haven't been here in a while.   I thought with my birthday coming up that I needed to try a change.  I need a place to put an everyday insight into Adyen and Brady.  I also need to voice the many things that ramble through my head.  I loved English Comp. while I was doing Colllege, so I thought I should start here again. 

UPDATE:   Mom is still alive I lived with her for about 19 months and could no longer take it.  Her view on life is a very negative one and that is something I strive to stay away from.  Since moving out my niece Danielle has moved in so I do not worry in regards to her any longer. 

At this point my husband Ike and I have a home in which we share with many.   Starting with the youngest two who happen to be grandchildren Brady (5 months) and Ayden (2 years),  my boys Anthony(20 years), Alecxander(16 years),two of my husbands children Charles(12 years), Caitlin (11 years), plus I need to mention my son's friends that are here pretty much  24/7 when they are off work Sam and David.   That is an average of 8-10 people in my house, and I wouldn't want it any other way!  I love all the busy ness of the house but this also makes life whiz by at quatum speed!

In about a week is my birthday, how did that get here so quickly?  Easter is about a month away.  Ayden and Caitlin had birthday about 2 weeks ago.  WOW!  How can I make it all slow down? Ayden and Brady have gotten side tracked on a their sleeping schedule which really doesn't help either.  The rest of the house has ironically adopted this new routine.  The boys go to bed about 3 am and sleep all day.  Now for the kids that have to go to school they come home and take a nap  so they can stay up late also.  Today, Ayden got up at 8:30 am and didn't have a nap until 7 pm.  I think at this point Ike might actually have him asleep.   Brady fell asleep right before I started typing this .  He isn't the problem though he can sleep or hang out quietly in his bed with no problem until he is hungry or needs a diaper change.  Then he doesn't even yell he says maaaaa maaaa which wakes me up.  He has never really yelled or cried he says maa maa if he wants attention.  I will explain in another blog how he and Ayden came to live with us.  I like sleeping all day and being awake at night.  I was born at 9 in the evening so I thing it has been etched on my hard drive to do so.  Even as a kid I loved staying up all night during the summer and have always night owl.  When I had divorced my ex, my boys and I enjoyed night living as well.  My bedroom is completely dark during they day which makes it all the more easy to do.  At night the world is a more peaceful/quiet place.  It seems slower, although it actually isn't.     Sleeping while the rest of the world hustles around makes it difficult to participate in that world.  At times that can be a great advantage, but a disadvantage also. 

Advantage:  Getting out of the house at 3 am to go to walmart.   Less likely to run into someone  know ,  this is beneficial cause my husband hates when I see someone and stand there to catch up with them and how they have been. You can't run into walmart and not see someone you know unless it is at 3 am. and even then you run across a few people but its 3 am and so they understand why you are there at that time.   Another good reason is  I don't have to really dress to day time standards or worry about someone seeing me however I may be dressed.   This does however make me worryful about looking through the website photos on PEOPLE OF WALMART and possibly seeing myself and my family in the photos. Always a worry!  

Disadvantage:  You as a person kind of fall off the worldwide radar.  This can suck! 
The world whizzes on with no regard for you .   
                               (as I wrote the last statement Brady started to whine maaa,and then I smelt why.  So know that I have changed his diaper and settled him back down i am at a loss.  Totally sidetracked  I am feeling like the dog in the movie UP.....SQUIRREL!


Ideas for future blogs:
Grands-how they came here
college
Who am I and why?
what I would love to do
trying coupons

maybe i should continue on tomorrow

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment